Our custom probiotic blend that was carefully crafted for optimal gut health. We selected specific strands that are studied and have shown promising benefits to the microbiome and our overall well-being. We also added a blend of prebiotics which improve your digestive health by providing fuel (food) to the good bacteria in your microbiome. We recommend our probiotic in addition to a variety and balanced nutritional diet for optimal gut health.
- Prebiotics are specific fibers that cannot be digested. These prebiotics can however be digested by the good bacteria that live inside our large intestine.
- These non-digestible fibers are the source of fuel for the good bacteria living in our guts.
- This helps create diversity and keep our digestive tracks balanced with both good and bad bacteria, yeast and fungi.
- Improves digestion, immunity and overall health.
- In a clinical study, 96% of people noticed improvement in their IBS symptoms. *
- Shown to produce antibodies that attack bad bacteria in your gut. *
- Can aid in relieving bloating and intestinal discomfort. *
- Helps the body absorb nutrients, digest dairy foods, support the body’s immune system. *
- Help alleviate mild constipation, and gastrointestinal problems. *
- Contains DHA and omega-3 fat which reduces inflammation, reduces heart disease risk and supports muscle recovery. *
- Shown to support vaginal health. *
- This strand has been connected in helping with weight management. *
- A studied strain that is isolated from human breast milk.
- One of the most versatile strains found in yogurt/fermented milk.
- Help support digestion, immune system and relieve constipation. *
- One of the most abundant strains found in gut and there since infancy.
- Help support digestion, immune system and lactose digestion. *
- Aids in protecting intestinal walls from harmful bacteria. *
- Helps support digestion, immune health, constipation and supports healthy responses to stress. *
- Aids in digestive health, allergies, and immune system. *
- Makes up the majority of bacteria in babies who are breastfed. *
- Some studies show aid in respiratory, skin and vaginal health. *
Just don't even think about it, buy these if you have stomach/gut issues. I know every body is different but I was struggling with random gastrointestinal issues for awhile and once I started taking these they helped make those issues basically disappear. These have been a life saver, please never stop making them.
Just started to take these a month ago with their prenatal and omega 3s (breastfeeding mama) and I feel much better than when I wasn’t. The pill itself is good, no nasty flavor or anything of that sort. I’m satisfied with what and how my body feels when I take them.
I have struggled with constipation/bloating for so long and tried everything...greens, multiple probiotics, adjusting my diet, gut cleanses, etc. and this, this has worked!! I waited to write a review til after I tried it for a month and it’s still working great and I’m so happy!! Thank you🙌
I've battled gut issues (sensitive gut and now new, undiagnosed problems) for the past few years. I've changed my diet, taken other, more expensive probiotics, seen specialists, the whole nine yards...
I started taking Twenty2's probiotic after a colonoscopy (when my intestines were at their most vulnerable) and it was been a huge help in rebuilding my gut biome!
Recently, I've been diagnosed with some new gut problems that have me on a few medications that can really upset my insides. I showed these probiotics to my GI specialist to see if they would help and if I should continue taking them; she was very impressed by them and gave them a gold star! So far, I've had no issues with the medications, and contribute that purely to these probiotics!
Highly highly recommend! Super helpful!