*Last Revised: March 8, 2019
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. It is a small file containing a string of characters that uniquely identifies your browser. While most browsers accept cookies by default, you can manually set your browser to refuse all cookies, accept cookies from specific websites, or highlight when a cookie is sent to your browser. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Our servers may also automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL that directed you to our website, your IP address, some of the cookies that are installed on your device, the browser type and the date and time of your visit.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect is used to comprehensively understand your needs and interests and permits us to deliver a more consistent and personalized experience. For example, we may use your information to:
- Assist you in completing a transaction or order;
- Communicate with you about products and services;
- Provide service and support;
- Update you on new services and benefits;
- Provide personalized promotional offers;
- Select content to be communicated to you; and
- Contact you for market research regarding our products or services.
Your information may be aggregated with other client’s information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our products are used to help make them better.
Credit card information may be used solely for payment processing and fraud prevention efforts. Credit card information, and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision, is not used for any other purposes by us, our financial services providers or affiliates, and will not be retained any longer than necessary to provide your services, unless you request that we retain your credit card information to streamline your future purchases.
3. POLICY ON SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others who are not affiliated with us. We may share personal information with companies working on our behalf and affiliated business entities for the purpose detailed above. In any such cases, however, we require that the companies or entities adhere to privacy standards and policies at least as restrictive as those that We have in place.
Circumstances may arise, whether for strategic or other business reasons, in which We decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in various countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective o actual purchasers, or, conversely, the receipt of such personal information from sellers. It is our established practice to seek appropriate protection for all personal information in advance of any such transaction.
We may have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise, address suspected fraud,
security or technical issues, (c) enforce any applicable Terms of Conditions or Terms of Service,
including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Hannah Lifestyle Enterprises, Inc., its customers or the general public as required or permitted by law.
4. BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
6. ACCESS TO AND ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Hannah Lifestyle Enterprises, Inc. strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Towards this goal, we utilize various technology, management process and polices. As part of our overall data accuracy initiative, we provide you with reasonable access to your personal information so you may review and correct your information if needed. To safeguard your privacy and security, we will verify your identity through various means, such as requiring a password or user ID, before granting access to your data.
We ask that you update your information as and when it changes so any information used to serve you remains as accurate as possible.
7. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
Hannah Lifestyle Enterprises, Inc. values your trust and takes it seriously. To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, we utilize industry standard physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information we collect.
8. HANNAH LIFESTYLE ENTERPRISES, INC. AND THE EU-US PRIVACY SHIELD
will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
9. SAFETY OF MINORS
Use of Hannah Lifestyle Enterprises, Inc. Sites are not intended for and may not be used by individuals under the age of 13 located in the United States or under the age of 16 if located outside of the United States (or under a lower age if permitted by the laws of their residence). We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register accounts. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a minor, we may delete the information without notice. If you have reason to believe this has occurred, please contact us via the contact information in the Contacting Us section.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. CONTACTING US
We value your opinions and suggestions. Please email us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com. You may also contact us via mail at:
Hannah Lifestyle Enterprises, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
PO Box 461719
Aurora, CO 80046