Creatine is one of the most researched and proven supplements on the market. It is known to help increase exercise performance, power, strength, and muscle mass. Creatine also helps reduce brain fatigue and oxidative stress. It is naturally produced in the human body and is stored mostly in skeletal muscle, other connective tissues, and a small amount in your brain. You also consume creatine anytime you eat fish or red meat. Even though Creatine supplements are widely available, they are not all formulated the same.
Our Creatine Complex consists of two different forms of Creatine: Micronized Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine MagnaPower. Micronized Creatine Monohydrate offers superior water solubility, faster absorption, as well as no gastrointestinal discomfort when compared to regular Creatine Monohydrate. Creatine MagnaPower is magnesium-chelated creatine. This concentrated chelated structure aids in increased creatine absorption which improves the body’s capacity to create ATP, improves carbohydrate metabolism, and increases the bioavailability of creatine for your muscles to metabolize and utilize.
Our Complex also consists of HMB and Vitamin D3. HMB (Calcium Hydroxymethyl Butyrate Monohydrate) is a metabolite of the muscle-building amino acid L-Leucine. HMB reduces the rate of muscle protein breakdown making your body more efficient at retaining muscle (especially during a calorie deficit). Because creatine is meant to be taken daily, we added Vitamin D3 as majority of people are insufficient in getting adequate levels of Vitamin D. Vitamin D also has been shown to help with recovery. The combination of all these ingredients makes this Complex a staple in reaching your lean muscle growth and retention goals. *
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate:
- Finely processed Creatine Monohydrate that has smaller particles. This is the purest form.
- Increases absorption and reduces stomach discomfort when compared to regular creatine monohydrate*
- Increase exercise performance, power, strength, and muscle mass when consumed daily*
- Reduces brain fatigue and oxidative stress*
- Magnesium-chelated creatine
- Aids in increased creatine absorption which improves the body’s capacity to create ATP, improves carbohydrate metabolism, and increases the bioavailability of creatine for your muscles to metabolize and utilize*
HMB (Calcium Hydroxymethyl Butyrate Monohydrate):
- HMB is a metabolic of the amino acid L-Leucine and is present in insignificant quantities in foods like avocado, asparagus, and grapefruit. The body metabolizes HMB only at an average rate of 0.3 grams a day.
- Studies have shown that supplementing with 3 grams of HMB per day increases gains in muscle size, power, and strength as well as supports increased endurance, promotes lean body mass, accelerates muscle recovery, and reduces exercise-induced skeletal muscle damage*
- Supplementing HMB at 3 grams per day also reduces the rate of muscle protein breakdown; making your body more efficient at retaining muscle (especially during a caloric deficit) *
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol):
- A form of Vitamin D that is naturally found in animals and is produced by the skin when it’s exposed to sunlight
- Increases calcium absorption and utilization as well as strengthens bones and muscles, aids in muscle recovery, boosts immunity, improves mood, and helps increase strength and performance while also having anti-inflammatory effects
- Vitamin D is a common deficiency worldwide, especially in places that do not receive sunshine year-round.