Guava Mango Pre-Workout
Guava Mango Pre-Workout
- One of 3 amino acids in the urea cycle.
- Increases internal nitric oxide production, blood flow, and natural production of human growth hormone to increase endurance benefit resistance training.*
- Reduces fatigue in both anaerobic and aerobic exercise.*
- Increase in training volume due to reduced feeling of fatigue.*
- One study shows reduced muscle soreness aiding in recovery.*
- Slight increase in blood flow and growth hormone during exercise.*
- Compound derived from the amino acid choline and is occurs naturally in plant species.
- Studies slight improvement in muscle endurance and strength. Some studies show improved power output.*
- Moderate increase in total repetitions and volume load in compound exercises.*
- Assists cellular hydration which helps maintain water balance and cellular integrity.*
- From Coffea Arabic [Bean] Extract.
- Stimulant to improve training intensity and performance.*
- Reduces the perception of fatigue.*
- Brain health nutrient that has been clinically found to support mental energy, focus, and attention.*
- Fuels mental processes.*
- A proprietary, clinically-researched combination of a water extract of “ancient peat” (fossilized plants) and apple extract that works with our natural energy-producing mechanisms to stimulate production of ATP, the energy currency of the body.*
- Helps improve athletic performance and body composition. ( correct nutrition and exercise is key)*
- Promotes increased power output and training volume.*
- Helps reduce performance decrements associated with overtraining
- Supports increased lean muscle and strength.*
- Non-essential amino acid similar to glutamine that is most commonly found in green tea leaves.
- Increases focus, attention, and alertness when paired with caffeine. They have a synergistic relationship.*
- Shown to improve reaction time and, like coffee, reduces the perception of feeling fatigued.*
- Reduces the perception of stress.*
- Low dose blend of seven plant-based ingredients clinically tested to improve athletic performance* (Green Coffee Bean extract, Green Tea extract, Turmeric extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale)
- Clinically shown to boost nitric oxide (NO) levels in humans by 230% over baseline*
- S7 promotes high levels of your body's own nitric oxide production showing better results than ingesting nitric oxide sources*
- Substance extracted from the plant club moss.
- Promotes cognitive function and brain health to increase subjective sense of focus and clarity.*
Flavor is so refreshing and delicious! Mixes very well, even with a spoon, no clumps! Best part is there is no crash after. Been using for a week now and I'm obsessed, new favorite product!
It’s not bad Taste wise a little vitamin tasting to me ... was excited about Guava mango flavor but i taste zero guava or mangos however, i like the energy without jitteriness it gives. So with they said i would try again in a different flavor
I used this product after a 12 hour shift and 9,000 steps later. I took the suggested dose and I had one of the best workouts! I had so much energy.
Thought I loved the cinnamon apple until I tried the cherry- lime and then when i thought the cherry-lime was my favorite, here comes the guava mango! Mix a half scoop of the cherry-lime with half scoop of mango-guava...YUM! I even drink this pre-workout when I need a little pick me up to clean house.
I love this flavor! I have tried all three, this one is light, easy to drink and still gives me the energy and stamina I need for my toughest workouts without causing my stomach to cramp! I love everything from this company!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.