Cinnamon Apple Pre-Workout
Cinnamon Apple Pre-Workout
- One of 3 amino acids in the urea cycle.
- Increases internal nitric oxide production, blood flow, and natural production of human growth hormone to increase endurance benefit resistance training.*
- Reduces fatigue in both anaerobic and aerobic exercise.*
- Increase in training volume due to reduced feeling of fatigue.*
- One study shows reduced muscle soreness aiding in recovery.*
- Slight increase in blood flow and growth hormone during exercise.*
- Compound derived from the amino acid choline and is occurs naturally in plant species.
- Studies slight improvement in muscle endurance and strength. Some studies show improved power output.*
- Moderate increase in total repetitions and volume load in compound exercises.*
- Assists cellular hydration which helps maintain water balance and cellular integrity.*
- From Coffea Arabic [Bean] Extract.
- Stimulant to improve training intensity and performance.*
- Reduces the perception of fatigue.*
- Brain health nutrient that has been clinically found to support mental energy, focus, and attention.*
- Fuels mental processes.*
- A proprietary, clinically-researched combination of a water extract of “ancient peat” (fossilized plants) and apple extract that works with our natural energy-producing mechanisms to stimulate production of ATP, the energy currency of the body.*
- Helps improve athletic performance and body composition. ( correct nutrition and exercise is key)*
- Promotes increased power output and training volume.*
- Helps reduce performance decrements associated with overtraining
- Supports increased lean muscle and strength.*
- Non-essential amino acid similar to glutamine that is most commonly found in green tea leaves.
- Increases focus, attention, and alertness when paired with caffeine. They have a synergistic relationship.*
- Shown to improve reaction time and, like coffee, reduces the perception of feeling fatigued.*
- Reduces the perception of stress.*
- Low dose blend of seven plant-based ingredients clinically tested to improve athletic performance* (Green Coffee Bean extract, Green Tea extract, Turmeric extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale)
- Clinically shown to boost nitric oxide (NO) levels in humans by 230% over baseline*
- S7 promotes high levels of your body's own nitric oxide production showing better results than ingesting nitric oxide sources*
- Substance extracted from the plant club moss.
- Promotes cognitive function and brain health to increase subjective sense of focus and clarity.*
OBSESSED! I’m not usually a pre-workout person but this kept calling my name so I gave in and am so glad I did! Great flavor and mixability and NO JITTERS! Will be buying again!
I love the taste. Not too sweet, and taste like a fresh apple. Love that it doesn't give me the weird tingles and provides the endurance I need to complete my tough hour long workouts! Thanks for making incredible products with clean ingredients
I never used pre-workout before because I was afraid of the ingredients I was putting into my body. Not only does Twenty2 Nutrition use great ingredients, they list out each ingredient with a description on the website which I found incredibly helpful. This pre-workout truly helps my focus and stamina at the gym. It doesn't give me the jitters or make me feel like I've had too much coffee. Instead, it helps me get in the zone and finish even the toughest workouts with drive and energy. The Cinnamon Apple flavor is great as well - not too strong on the cinnamon side, which I prefer. I wouldn't buy any other pre-workout after using this!
I was a little bit skeptical to try this after I tried the rooted energy, which tasted almost too natural for my liking, but this pre-workout tastes great!! It is delicious, and I feel more energetic within minutes of taking it (even though I only use a half scoop at a time). It definitely enhances my workouts without feeling tingly. Also, knowing that Hannah & Josh put so much effort into making this product with safe, healthy ingredients makes me feel good about what's going into my body. I highly recommend it!!
So excited to find a preworkout that actually does what it says, gives you energy without feeling like your skin is crawling. Did take a few days to adjust the Stevia taste, but love love love this product. I talked it up so much, my boyfriend has been using it the past few days, which means we’ll be ordering again soon!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.